Friday, December 08, 2006

The Masked Things

G'day, night, whatever! I'm back with a post about Naruto manga chapter 334.
Hidan
*~*Chapter 334 Spoilers*~*

This week's chapter was brilliantly freaky! Finally, we have some idea about Kakuzu's abilities. Suddenly, his powers seem far more abominable than Hidan's.
Masked Things
When those scary, black ghost things appeared, the first thoughts in my mind were; "WTF?!", "Are they puppets?" and "WTF?!"
Creepy Masked Thing
I must admit, I was intrigued, but hardly impressed. That was until I got a good look at those creepy-as-hell masked creatures. They're so cool and terrifying! Shikamaru and Chouji's reaction of disgust and trepidation to them was really quite understandable.
Bursting out of Kakuzu
I still have no idea how that whole thing works, with the masked thingies flying out Kakuzu's back and attacking everyone.

And why the HELL did Hidan look so sad and contemplative when one of them died away? Unless I read his expression very wrong, that's a total mystery to me... Maybe it's because he was seeing a small part of Kakuzu dying... Awww!!
Death of Masked Thing
So it appears that the tables have turned once again, Kakuzu and Hidan are getting serious and are responding with typical Akatsuki ferocity.

Suddenly I'm no longer worried for Hidan and Kakuzu, but for Team Shikamaru.
Hidan Scoffs
Only Ino seems to be safe at the moment, hiding behind her tree. I guess her attack style, to hide and strike at the opportune moment, demands that she remain out of sight. Wouldn't it be great if she did something really unexpectedly awesome though?
Ino
Of course, odds are she'll do absolutely nothing. If she does do something, it'll probably be healing someone's cut knee or something boring like that...

Shikamaru's not through yet, however. He's a tactical genius, after all. He'll be analysing every movement Hidan and Kakuzu make and searching for points of attack that may be effective. Nothing will escape his notice!
Kakashi saves Chouji and Shika
As for Kakashi, he seems to be stripping down, doesn't he? First the jacket, then the gloves. Let's not forget the beginnings of that tear in his mask. Will we get to see his face, maybe? Wow, I'd have such mixed feelings about that.
Tear in the Mask of Kakashi
I noticed that Kakashi looks younger without his jacket. I like it! Heh heh!

Predictions for future chapters? Well, it looks like the stage has been set for a huge elemental battle. It's going to be good, that's all I know for sure.

*~*End of Spoilers*~*

I'm going Christmas shopping this weekend. You should too! Get it all over with and wrapped up.
Snowy
I'm hoping for some Naruto manga from my uncle. He bought me manga last year and this year I've asked for some more. Heh heh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't comment here yet! X3

Wow this chapter freaked me out! OMG I thought those ghost things were puppets at first too! I was like; 'DA FUDGE?!' Kakuzu was teh shizz! And yeah Hidan's sad face intrigued me like whoa. Thar be some angst hidden away there! I really hope we get a glimpse of Hidan's past!

By the way Ino isn't hidden anymore, she jumped out right at the end. XDDDD She better end up being superly awesomely amazingly amazing! But not too much. >_> *Sakuratard*

The whole jumping infrontofwhoevertosavethemandlosingyourclothes reminds me of DBZ. XD Mmm Kakashi's strip show! Very distracting, although I don't think he'll lose his mask, unless Tobi shows up! Ehehehehe unlikely! I wanna see Kakuzu's face anyways! *_*

And Shikamaru ain't through yet, what with him randomly reading that scroll when he's almost been blasted to hell! O_O Gasp, he gonna reverse curse Hidan or something! XD o_O;;

~Sashy Sasha of Sashington