Sunday, February 26, 2006

Naruto

I've been watching Naruto on YouTube! This is so great, because Naruto hasn't come to England yet. I'm not even certain that it will. And if it does, it will be that annoying English dub, with the voices that make you want to plug your ears! I've been watching the original Japanese version, with subtitles. I'm totally hooked! A huge thanks to Sasha for linking me to the the first episode! Thank you, my friend! Hell yeah! YouTube is a most awesome site. I'm thinking of joining, if only to thank the kind people who have uploaded all of these episodes. Many people from the USA take the massive selection of anime available to them for granted. We're anime-deprived, here in England!
Needless to say, I have changed my wallpaper once again.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
.... And I've become Sasuke/Naruto shipper, sorry! ^^;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I finally remembered the address to your blog!! *forgot and didn't bookmark, then kept forgetting to ask you* XDXDXD

Anywho, well you know! I've been looking for a way to watch Naruto for months, without using bitorrent! And I did!! Whew, we're going through 'em fast eh?

I don't mind your strange shippiness! It's a crazy fangirl thing! ^___^ Fandoms would be soo much more boring without their crazy yaoi n yuri! It's just fun to argue other such things, datte bayo!

Naruto's so cool! HELL YEAH!! ~Sasha