Monday, March 06, 2006

Fandom Switch!

I haven't updated this blog for awhile. This is because I've been watching Naruto in pretty much every second of my spare time. I'm up to episode 142, and into the filler episodes now. Nothing too significant is going to happen until after a three-year time gap, apparently. And those episodes haven't been released yet.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Naruto's Nine-Tails Demon Fox shadow ... Cool!
Okay, I think I'm past my SasuNaru stage. I love their relationship, but I don't see it as anything more than a close friendship, with a sad ending. I actually want Sakura to realise her feelings for Naruto, and stop thinking about Sasuke all of the time! Hinata is so cute with Naruto too, I love those two together because they're so different. Naru is very loud and confident, and Hinata is very shy and quiet, but hopelessly in love with the oblivious guy! Heh heh! Well, maybe once I start reading Naruto fanfiction, I'll start loving SasuNaru again.

My favourite character is still Naruto. He provides equal parts drama and humour, and the Demon Fox's (Kyuubi's) power is awesome when he unleashes it. Sakura, Sasuke, Gai-sensei, Rock Lee, Konohamaru, Gaara, Hinata, Neji, Shikamaru, Temari, Chouji, Shino, Kakashi-sensei, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Yondaime, Iruka-sensei, and Itachi are all interesting characters also. Yeah, so I'm fond of pretty much everyone. ^^ I like most of the cast of Naruto, which is unusual for me. And the major bad guys are actually frightening too, unlike the villains of DBZ.

Yes, you might have guessed, I have had a change of fandom. My first fandom switch!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Jiraiya's got to be an even bigger pervert than Master Roshi! o.o Just look at this! Click to enlarge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT CAPTION IS SO WRONG! *dies laughing*

~ The crazy ninja of cheese.