Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Obsessed, Much?

I'm so, totally obsessed with Naruto! I've spent the last couple of days exploring the fandom, and I must say, I'm impressed. The Naruto fandom seems to have much more depth than the DBZ fandom, and there's so much awesome stuff!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I want ramen!
I've read several fanfics on AFF.net and FF.net ... All of them were yaoi. What? Don't look at me like that! Yaoi should be perfectly acceptable, especially for young girls like me! ^^ *perverted thoughts* I won't go into my favourite pairings, because, honestly, I haven't decided yet. Suffice it to say that all of them include Naruto. XD

I did a few Naruto quizzes too, here are two of my awesome results.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a link to the quiz - LINK
Yayness! The first time I did this I got Sasuke. Then I thought, "No way, I'm not Sasuke!" So I did it again and I got Naruto! Yatta!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a link to the quiz - LINK
Doesn't Yondy look so cool in this? I just adore that Naruto-ish grin!

No comments: