Friday, August 11, 2006

Ja Ne!

It's A Summer-Themed Slideshow!

Disclaimer: None of this art is mine. It's just for sharing/viewing.
There's no manga chapter this week, so we're all a little peeved. On top of that, I'm going away for two weeks starting tomorrow. This means, of course, that I won't be updating here until after the 26th of August.
Naruto KunaiSasuNaru Never Let Go
Avs by me, art not, use freely.
In case you're interested, my family and I are travelling to the North of England, the Lake District, where we'll be staying in a luxury caravan on a farm. I've been there many times before, so I know I'll have fun. ^^
Rock Lee TrainingLife Used To Be Simple
Avs by me, art not, use freely.
When I return, I'll compose an update on the latest manga chapters as soon as I can. I'm going to miss my fandom, but some time away from it will probably do me some good. Hopefully, there'll be plenty of shiny new fanart and fanfiction awaiting my return. But for now...
Ja Ne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAA! I miss my bestest fwiend ;_; LOL it's only been a day XDDDDD I already have craploads to link you to XDDDDD *dances* My brain's gonna combust! And I'll probably spam all yer pages everywhere!