Sunday, November 26, 2006

End of Filler

Hey there! Sorry for the extreme lateness of this update. I was occupied with other matters but now I've finally finished composing this.
Naruto
*~*Chapter 332 Spoilers*~*

A fine chapter for all Akatsuki fans.

I was right about the Nibi being sealed, though I must admit, I was a little surprised to see it happen so soon.
Sealed Nibi
Akatsuki have only to aquire three more Biju. Naruto's leisure time appears to be drawing to a close. When all the Biju but Kyuubi have been sealed, Naruto will be the target of every Akatsuki member.

I was a little surprised that Deidara warned Hidan and Kakuzu of Naruto. He was obviously impressed by the show Kyuubi Naruto put on after beating Deidara's clay bunshin to a pulp.
Deidara's Warning
The fact that Deidara considers Naruto a threat makes me kind of proud of my dear Naruto. Yup, despite my love of all Akatsuki, I love Naruto more. Naruto has always been and will always be my favourite character.

The best thing about this chapter has got to be the Hidan-Kakuzu interaction. And of course the fact that Hidan calls Deidara "Deidara-chan". God, that is so cute!

Best page? Undoubtedly the funniest in a long time:
Fave Page
It is official, my favourite pairing is KakuHida. Really though, it's so funny how they bicker like a married couple, but when the fight starts they genuinely seem to worry for each other, for whatever reason.
KakuHida Interaction
Kakuzu is like the big, strong and wise one, and Hidan the talkative, hot-tempered, inexperienced newbie. Sorry, but I just find their relationship utterly delicious.

Did you see Itachi's shadowed face? What the significance of that, I wonder? I think he'll be silently pissed off if Hidan and Kakuzu manage to succeed where he failed. Heh heh! I still believe that if anyone in Akatsuki is going to capture Naruto (which I think they will for a time) it will be Itachi.
Itachi
Shikamaru is obvious serious about this. I wonder what his plan is. Incapacitate the foes, then beat them to bloody death?

Good Lord, I don't want my dear Hidan and Kakuzu to die yet. There's still so much I wanted to see them do... And I didn't mean that in the "we haven't even seen them dive in the sack together yet!" kind of way. I meant it in the "we haven't seen nearly enough of these brilliant new characters!" way.
Looking Out for Each Other! D'aww!
Hopefully Hidan and Kakuzu will walk away from this largely unscathed.

I really have no predictions for the next chapter, though I must say I hope something big happens and it's not just a whole chapter about how amazing Shikamaru is.

We know Shikamaru's a genius, we know his plan is great! I love Shikamaru, but I love Akatsuki more, so please excuse me when I say: AKATSUKI FTW!
Dodged it Hidan
Yes, I am very much on Akatsuki's side this time. If Hidan dies it will be a terrible thing for me. Him and Kakuzu have been the only highlight of the last dozen or so chapters and I have grown to love them dearly.

That was a great trap Shikamaru set up ... Damn him! Oh my poor, sexy Hidan, please don't die! Okay, I apologize for my fangirlish cries of woe, but I am genuinely scared for Kakuzu and Hidan.

Team Shikamaru mean serious business and though my boys are powerful and skilled, they have been put at an immediate and great disadvantage.
Shikamaru
I am almost reluctant for the next chapter, so worried am I.

Overall, I thought the chapter was entertaining enough. The theory that Kakashi is actually Naruto is almost has been weakened considerably after this chapter. Which, I must admit, is a bit of a disappointment.

Oh well, at least Naruto will be setting off from Konoha with Sai and Sakura soon. I wonder what part they will play in the upcoming battle.

*~*End of Spoilers*~*

Of course, I've heard about the announcement for the end of fillers in February 2007. All I can say is thank God I've only had to wait a year for this. Some unfortunate souls have been waiting much longer than I.
Part Two Anime
I'll be happier when I'll be getting two installments of Naruto a week, rather than just the manga chapters.

I will continue to read the manga when Part Two begins. I'm way too hooked on the manga to give up simply because the anime will be starting again.
Red Eyes
Besides, I now prefer the manga to the anime. The anime, with the colour, fight scenes and smexy voices is just a bonus to me. The real story is contained within the pages of the manga and the characters look so much better when they're drawn by Kishimoto.

That's it for this week. I'll try my best to get my butt in gear next week and write an update for Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NARUTO IS SOOOO AWSOME!!!!i loved wen he went four tailes he was sooooooo cute!!! naruto is the awsomest character! yea and after the akatsuki gets the other bijus narutos in trouble cause he'll be the number one target :3