Thursday, September 14, 2006

Neutrality

Yosh! Another update is here. Today I will be discussing various, convoluted issues concerning the story and themes of Naruto... Just kidding!

*~*Spoilers for Chapter 323*~*
What was it I said last week? "...the next chapter, when we get to see the team's horrified reaction to Hidan's invincibility!" And sure enough:-
Sure Enough, the worried faces of team Asuma appear!!
*snerk*
Kakuzu snuck up on Shikamaru, and almost smashed him to a pulp, but the lucky bastard dodged. Whew!

Hidan and Kakuzu both recognised Asuma as another of the 12 Guard Ninjas of Fire. Kakuzu probably can't believe his luck, he's outside a bounty station, facing a man with five million more on his head than the guy he's just handed in. Hidan agrees that Kakuzu can have all of the money, if he gets to kill them in his 'ceremony'.
Hidan is Good for Business! Kakuzu Acknowledges!
Asuma swiftly devised another attack plan, focusing first on Hidan. The plan involved Asuma lobbing Hidan's head off, while Shikamaru held him still with his technique, and the supporting chuunins acted as backup (naturally).
A Shocking Revelation! Asuma speaks the facts!
Hidan then began talking about how Team Asuma would soon be tasting the wrath of God.
Ah, the sweet angel Hidan! Dispense that Justice!
Justice Shall Be Done!
Before the team had the chance to get their plan into action, Hidan managed to start his ceremony. So when Asuma Katoned his ass with a fire jutsu, the pain and damage inflicted upon Hidan was felt equally by Asuma.

Hidan then revealed what some in the fandom are calling his 'reaper' form to the horrified team. Announcing that Asuma's fate was now sealed.
ZOMG, Hidan!!
I've got to say, things look bleak for the team. Can Shikamaru hold Hidan back from stabbing himself? Perhaps. Can Kotetsu and Izumo behead Hidan? No. Sorry, but it's just not happening. Will Kakuzu just stand there and watch all this unfold? Maybe. Either way the Konoha team are screwed.
*~*End of Spoilers*~*

Remember I said that fillers may end in October, with the 90-minute episode coming up? Apparently I was right to be thoroughly sceptical. Turns out that there's good evidence to suggest that it's merely a 90-minute filler. Three episodes in one or something. I'm still not watching fillers, so I won't be seeing it. I'd really love to see Part 2 animated, but alas, it seems that we're in for a long wait.
Fillers Suck
I no longer ship Naruto in the canon storyline. In other words; I don't care who Naruto ends up with, if he ever does. Seeing as how I ship him with practically everyone in the series, I figured what's the point of worrying over which pairing gets the most canon support? And since I don't care who Naruto gets with, I couldn't care less who the rest of them pair off with either.
SasuSaku
Seriously, Sasuke and Sakura can get married and have twelve children, if that's what they want. Naruto can stay a hot virgin forever, which is fine with me. I am neutral. Just give me my daily smutfiction and I'll be content with anything. Heh heh!

Psst! Wanna see an amusing ItaNaru flash movie?
ItaNaru Flash by ShadowBee.
Badass
See you again next week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HIDAN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDD Asuma, you gonna DIE! XD That chapter was awesome! I love Kakuzu randomly jumping to smash Shikamaru, whilst Tsunade's fag's are like OMGWTF! They seem so seriously screwed now! XD

Reaper Hidan thingy is so cool looking, and his facial expressions this chapter made me lol XD

I can't wait for next week!
Funny you should mention SasuSaku since I allofasuddenhaverandomly gained great interest in that pairing, whereas it used to bore me before. XD
And I read this awesomesauce AU SasuNaru fic, of them in a mental hostpital. But it was unfinished, but I must link chuu XD

And I was gonna watch that flash but the link, it works not for meh ;_; XDDDDDDDDD

Jya ne!
~Sashaaaa <3

Nettie said...

Yay! I'll be on AIM some time this weekend. Maybe tonight (Friday).

Oh, and I fixed the link 5 minutes after I'd first published this post, so you must have checked it at the wrong time! XDD Btw, it's the flash that YOU linked me to originally. XD

Anonymous said...

LOLZ yeah I saw it was that flash from before XDDDDDDDDDD

Yay! *dances*

Anonymous said...

lol, yah people take parings a little too seriosly sometimes, after awhile you start to not even care anymore.(i know i dont) I should ask shadowbee-san to make more flashes(she is my seme!)
ohh yahh nice bloger! next manga chapter is coming soon, it should be good. ^_^ -Yaoifan01

Nettie said...

Heh heh! Yup, I love that flash! XD I wish there were more ItaNaru flash movies.