Thursday, September 21, 2006

Uzumaki-Fangirl

Hello, random blog readers! I bring another spoiler-packed, Naruto-based update.
Hidan and Kakuzu

*~*Spoilers for Manga Chapter 324*~*
Wow, what a long manga series...

Not much action this time.

The supporting Chuunins stared in astonishment/horror. Shikamaru stared in shock/horror. Hidan, whose good looks have mysteriously diminished, laughed maniacally. Asuma looked suitably worried. Kakuzu got a hard-on thinking about all the money he'd soon have.

Asuma charged Hidan with his chakra blade. Hidan stabbed his own leg, which caused Asuma to fall to the ground in pain.

The team finally figured out that Asuma and Hidan were connected somehow. Well done, boys! Now count to 10.

Hidan moved to stab himself once again, a wound that would be fatal to Asuma, but Shikamaru used his Kage Shibari no Jutsu to freeze Hidan's movements.
DIE!!
The supporting Chuunins mentioned that reinforcements would be arriving in about 10 minutes.

Shikamaru, knowing that his jutsu could not last long against Hidan, started analysing the situation, thinking a plan through step by step.
Shikamaru Plans a Course of Action
Kakuzu offered to kill the team, unable to put up with the idea of all that sexy money getting away. Hidan, however, told him to stay out of it again, confident in his ability to destroy the Konoha team.

Shikamaru, having mapped out a strategy or 200, opened his eyes dramatically. Asuma and the supporting Chuunins knew immediately that the genius had a plan.
Shika's Got A Plan
What that plan is, we'll have to wait another week to find out.

It seems a little sudden for any of the characters to die yet. Asuma has more to reveal yet, I'm sure.

And Hidan and Kakuzu are important to Akatsuki's plans, so surely neither of them will be killed off yet? I always thought that Akatsuki would only start falling apart after Naruto was captured and the Kyuubi almost-but-not-quite extracted.

Then again, the manga could be going in many directions, which makes most predictions pretty unreliable. I guess we'll just have to wait and see... Though I really hope no-one dies yet!
*~*End of Spoilers*~*

I've been going through another Uzumaki-fangirl stage recently. Obviously, he's always been my favourite character, but sometimes I obsess over him exclusively for a couple of days. It's probably because I've been missing him in the manga, so to make up for it, I've been looking for him elsewhere.
Naruto Blue Chakra by Kishimoto
So, desperate for some Naruto fanart, I visited the Naruto FC's PhotoBlog, which contains over 1,000 images of my favourite blond boy. You should definitely have a look through it, but if you have a slow connection (specifically dial-up) then don't bother, because the page does take a while to load, having so many image thumbnails.

The website of Soraya Recio is most awesome. Her gallery by itself is impressive, but she also has AMVs, a ton of links, the Naruto font download, and many other cute things. The site isn't all in English, but it's very easy to navigate.
Example of Soraya Recio's art - SakuNaru Hug
Example of Soraya Recio's Art
Well, that's it for now. I'll be back again next Thursday.
Have a nice week! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how dramatically Shikamaru opened his eyes! =DD ROFL I'mma gonna check out that Soraya's site now. O_O

Oh and funny you should use that adorable Hidan and Kakuzu pic in your post, cos I just used it as my sig on forums starting tonight! *_* Great minds think alike again! XDD ^^

Jya Neeeeeee! ~Sashy o_0
*listens to Stargate theme*

Nettie said...

Yay for the Stargate theme! Heck, it's better than the random game music I'm listening to. XD

Ah, I hope there's a bit of Naruto in the next chapter. Just one page. XD