Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Heroes

Hello, whoever you are! Welcome to another update.
AL and Mew
*~*Chapter 329 Spoilers*~*
Quite frankly, it was fantastic. Seriously, if I loved last week's chapter, then this week's is something I'm willing to marry and have lots of babies with.

We Found Out The Objective Of The Akatsuki Organization.
And it's only fucking world domination! How awesome is that? I mean, gosh ... the world being ruled by nine psychotic bishies? Akatsuki FTW! We finally have confirmation that the Leader's earlier words "our objective ... to aquire the Kyuubi and everything else" were actually literal.
Akatsuki Leader in the Shadows
Their plan is so huge, so awesome, so genius. It's actually freakin' complicated! Which is a hell of a lot better than the "grab the beasts and let's break some heads" plan I had expected.

Akatsuki have got to be my favourite villains ever. Forget Orochimaru's shitty little objective to learn all jutsu and see things move; Akatsuki have got it all figured out and take the threat of world domination to a whole new level.
World is in our grasp AL pose
They joined the organization with the promise of their heart's desires:
  • Kakuzu --- Lots o' money
  • Hidan ---- A captive audience for his sermons
  • Kisame -- A ban on shark-hunting
  • Itachi ---- Little brothers to traumatize
  • Sasori ---- To become a real boy
  • Deidara -- To open an exploding art school
  • Zetsu ----- Save the rainforests
  • BlueHair - A new range of hair products
  • Leader --- Sit on an imperious throne in the shadows
I guess Orochimaru quit when he found out that the other members weren't going to let him set up a whore house of little boys.

Hidan is officially the most badass member. He showed the Akatsuki Leader extreme disrespect. The best part is that the cocky little bastard can't be killed, so he has nothing to fear from bad-mouthing the Leader. It should be clear to all of us by now that Hidan is loyal only to his religion of Jashin and despises the worship people shower over money.
Money is Shit
Hidan is acting as the same kind of n00b Naruto is for Team Kakashi. He needs things spelled out for him, for the benefit of us readers at home.

Oh yeah, Naruto's got a plan for how to develop his new jutsu. Seriously though, until Naruto's facing off against an Akatsuki member, I'm not going to be interested in him. Gomen, my dear Naruto. My love for Naruto is as strong as ever but because I love Akatsuki as well I can't wait to see them meet again.
Hidan Badass
It seems like it will happen soon too. Six days until the Nibi is sealed... It's possible that Naruto could have completed his jutsu by then. Maybe there is a possibility that he could save Yugito, or at least arrive in time to see her die and then get very pissed off. Still, we have no idea how and where Naruto's next encounter with Akatsuki will be. I wonder if they'll come to him, or he to them.

We got to see the silhouette of the unknown blue-haired member. I'm now certain that it's a girl.

It's all so brilliant. The story is getting so damn good, all of a sudden. Next chapter will probably be where Konoha finds out about Asuma's death. It should be a good one.
*~*End of Spoilers*~*

I've been reminiscing with Team 7 for the past week. Ah, for those good old days when Team 7 was orange, pink and navy blue. Yes, I miss those days when Naruto and Sasuke were actually friends.
Team 7 Little Copy Nins
Of course, I love how everything is going and I realise that having Sasuke leave Konoha behind certainly added a huge new dimension to the story ... still, it would be nice if one day Team 7 could be together again. The below manga page portrays what I really love about Team 7 - the love, the pain and the rivalry.
Sakura hugs Sasuke, Jealous Naruto
I set aside a few minutes to write a fanfic based around Team 7. Actually, it's more of an insight into the characters, from Sakura's POV.
Title: My Heroes
Warnings:
Part Two Spoilers
Summary: A One-Shot from Sakura's POV describing her feelings for Naruto and Sasuke.
Alt. Archive: FanFiction.Net
Hope you enjoy! It's my best One-Shot so far, methinks.

Anyways, I'll be seeing you again next Thursday, with another update here at the Nest.
Peace out!

No comments: