Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sasuke's Confession

Welcome to my blog, and another Thursday update!
Hinata vs Neji
*~*Ch327 Spoilers*~*
Chapter 327 was brilliant, thus it certainly seemed too short. I loved every page of this chapter, and I just wished to God it wouldn't end. I am certainly dying for next week's chapter; obviously I'm becoming impatient.
Bloody Asuma
Eww...
The back-up team's rescue of the supporting Chuunins and Shikamaru was pretty cool. Actually, when I first saw those crows flying out of nowhere, I thought they were all in an Itachi genjutsu!
Hidan and Crows
I'm equal parts pleased and irked that Asuma is still alive. There's still more we need to know about him and Kurenai, so it's good that he has a greater chance of survival now. But it is also a bit disappointing that there wasn't a dramatic character death. A death is just the thing we need to start taking Akatsuki and the other villains more seriously. It would add the right tone to the story.
AL sitting on tongue
It was brilliant that we got to see the Akatsuki Leader again.
EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to talk about AL's face! Seeing the bottom half of his face sure has caused a lot of shock. After all, from the picture it appears that he has some kind of beard and nose piercings ... or maybe they're holes. Whatever. Either way, he looks pretty darn funky. So now we know he has ginger hair, black dots on either side of his nose, and maybe a beard. He's truly a freak worthy of Akatsuki!
AL's Face
I'm hoping for another chapter with a full Biju extraction. I so do love to see all my favourites villains together. Heh heh!

Next week we'll probably just get another boring 'in-the-hospital' chapter, with loads of worried faces taking up every damn page. I could be wrong though, something really cool or amazing could happen. Who knows?
*~*End of Spoilers*~*

Want to hear something funny and totally cute? Sasuke's Revamped Confession by naturalgrace uses the music from Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet, and the love confession by Sugiyama Noriaki, Sasuke's voice actor.
You can download the original confession here - :::OH! NARUTO NIPPON::: - scroll down to #13. It also has the translation there. By the way, before any newbs get the wrong idea, Sasuke never says this in the anime, his VA was asked to do it on a Japanese radio show.
Naruto Chibi
To be honest, I've been neglecting SasuNaru recently. I'm in full ItaNaru-fangirl mode. However, I have found a very awesome SasuNaru fanfic - Sticks and Stones by lunabasketcase. Yes, it's an AU, highschool fic, but give it a chance! Trust me, you won't regret it. This story really draws you into the world the writer has created for the characters, and it has some truly touching moments. It's also totally badass! After all, you don't see cage-fighting in many fanfics.
Blue Naruto desktop
My current desktop by Crystal-EXE
I'll be back again next week. Here's hoping for some serious Akatsuki awesomeness in the next chapter. See ya!

By the way, there are major spoilers in the comments on this post.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention Aoba!!! *Shakes fist* I really thought his crows were Itachi's genjutsu too, I was like WTF?! Itachi?!?!?! . . . I wish it was Itachi . . .XD

Asuma's lives obviously, but yay Ino and Chouji appeared, didn't expect them at all really. XD hah what an entrance! Poor Shika =(

Then I got more confused as Hidan started talking to himself, I was like 'the hell, is he speaking to his God?!' ROFL, and then it was the AL which made so happy! =DD
He was in some weirdass place alright! And his has nose piercings!! Punky AL! O_O This explains the nail polish! XD

I hope to God that isn't a goatee though, dude! That would be weird, I hope it's just a weird shadow, or his cloak opener thing. XDDD ROFL piercings, goatee and spikey ginger hair, how bizarre. XD

Oh yeah! I just loved the orgasmic look on Hidan's face on page 4! ROFL *massive nosebleed* XDDDDDDDDD

I hope we see them all together next chapter too! But unlikely. Damn I want Deidara and Tobi! *flails* I want to see blue haired 'lady' too. O_O

Okays! Ciao for now!

~KAMEHAMESASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O;

Nettie said...

That pic of AL just HAS to be coloured! XD And no way is that a goatee!! Geez, it's just his huge-ass collar. Akatsuki robes have that. XD

I really hope we get more Akatsuki in the next chapter. But we're more likely to be disappointed, methinks.

And yes, Hidan looked damn fine in this chapter. XD

Nettie said...

On closer inspection, he MIGHT have a little beard, but I don't reckon it's a goatee. God, that's hilarious! XD He actually looks really cool anyway, so if he's got a cute teenage beard I won't mind. XD He looks so funky!!

And I LOVE that last page. I wanna see that whole thing coloured. I'm gonna keep on the look-out for that. XD

Anonymous said...

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3034/allolxh1.png
OMG I just drew this paint 5 seconds ago LOL it's THE AL!! XD

ROFLMAO if that's a goatee, I am gonna die laughing, I have been all day anyway. XD

~Sasha

Nettie said...

ROFL!! That picture is freakin great!! XDD He reminds me of someone... but I can't place who.

Nah, AL is probably a super-cool bishie. Kishimoto loves his attractive male villains. Gosh, the high and mysterious pedestal AL's had in my heart would crumble to dust if it turned out to be a freakin ginger goatee!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! XD

Gosh I'd wanna pull that maybe goatee, just like I wanna pull DeiDei's ponytail. XDDDDDDD

Ack! Hidan was so cute 'just a little longer' XDDDDDD AL referred to Hidan and Kakuzu as children! O_O Now I'm starting to doubt my 'he's not ruling through fear' statement. XD

Nettie said...

He didn't call them 'children' in my scanlation. He just said "Heh... Those guys. Always causing trouble..." He sounds like a fond father!! XDD

He rules as Peter Pan does over the Lost Boys - he's the clued-up kid who takes in all the rejects. XD

Gosh, I can't wait to see what happens next.