Thursday, May 11, 2006

Doujinshi!

Oh ... My ... God! Chapter 306 of the Naruto manga! SQUEE!! Wow, that's the first time I've squeed! ^^;; If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for? Get your ass over to Naruto Fan and give it a download, already! XD I'm not going to post any spoilers, because that's not fair to those who haven't got this far in the series. But yes, you know that guy we've all been waiting to see? We see him! I knew we would in this chapter. Kishi has been keeping us (or rather him) in the dark for too long, dattebayo!

I have another idea for another Naruto One-Shot. I have the fic all planned out, I just need to write it. This one will be all about Naruto, from Naruto's POV. So hopefully, I'll find the energy to write this soon.

I found a shit-load of SasuNaru doujinshi at SasuxNaru.is.Love Scanlations. I haven't had the time to read any yet. T_T After I complete all of my duties, I'll settle down with a cup of coffee and enjoy the rest of my night with sweet SasuNaru lovin'! ^_~ Nah, just kidding. I'm not really all that into visual smut, I prefer fanfiction, that way it's all up to my imagination and I can keep it as vague and clean as I want. XD But there are some absolutely adorable scenes in certain doujinshi. Just a note: some of the doujinshi on the site that I've linked to isn't intended for minors, by that, I mean people under the age of 16, who don't have anywhere very private to read it!

And now for the list of doom! Muahahahaha! Please note that the contents of the following list aren't necesarily the things that I want to happen. Heck, I want Sasuke to return to Konoha and have hot man-sex with Naruto, but I'm realistic enough to admit that it isn't going to happen, un. That's why doujinshi was invented. XD
My Predictions For Who The Naruto Characters Will Court:
NaruSaku - people who deny it are just plain stupid.
SasuDeath - c'mon, he'll probably die dramatically. It's his style!
KakaNobody - how things look so far, he's gonna stay a bachelor.
ShikaTem - yup, so obvious.
AsumKuren - this is also so obvious.
KibaHina - ditto the above.
ChouIno - a more recent development. It also makes sense.
~*~
So that's it for now. They're the only couples that I'm fairly sure of. I was going to add JiraTsu, but I'm not all that convinced about this couple yet. So far, they just seem like old comrades to me. Besides, I think have a feeling that Tsunade is going to die heroically. There have been some hints of it. As for Team Gai, I honestly don't know about them. I think it's equally possible that TenTen could go for Neji or Lee. And I don't mind either way!

*eats rhubarb crumble* Mmm! Slimy, but nice! ^_^

No comments: