Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Haruka Kanata

Yay! Chapter 305 of the Naruto manga has been released. It is an awesome chapter, un. Now I am happy! XD I'm not going to reveal any spoilers though... But I sure hope everything goes okay. It would be terrible if anyone died! o.O And I wonder if, since this is last week's chapter, there will be another chapter released tomorrow? I sure hope so! ^^

Episode 5 of Fun With Akatsuki is out on YouTube. This is a very funny episode, featuring Vegeta, Sephiroth, Lord Voldemort, and Darth Vader along with their very own theme tunes!

This week I downloaded Windows Movie Maker and made what is quite possibly the crappiest AMV ever. I was doing really well ... honest! Then Movie Maker started acting up, and this dumb error message kept appearing every time I dragged a clip onto the timeline, or tried to add title screens. I can't even import new videos or pictures now! So it ended up being a one-minute AMV, with totally random clips playing out to the DragonBall Z theme. ¬_¬ Seriously, the DBZ theme was the only track in my entire music folder that was exactly a minute long! Anyway, it sucks ass, so I'm not sharing it. XP

I'm afraid I don't have much to share this time. I've spent most of the past few days on YouTube, exploring for awesome videos. So here's a link to my YouTube profile - link - check out my faves, and you're sure to find some entertainment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You know a couple of posts back I was thinking of making a Photobucket gallery? Well, I've decided to make a slideshow instead. I might try out Picasa, and make the slideshow in that. It's just an idea though, I still don't know if I'll go through with it yet.

And as for the title of this post ... I dunno, I just felt like calling it Haruka Kanata. For those of you who don't know, it's an opening theme for Naruto, performed by Asian Kung-Fu Generation. You can download it from NarutoFan or watch it here. Later!

No comments: