Friday, April 28, 2006

I Bring Ficcage!

So I'm feeling a bit better now. I still have headaches and feel a little sickly, but it's less frequent than it was a couple of days ago.

Ah, I was so gutted yesterday when I found out that there wasn't going to be a Naruto manga chapter released this week, because of some Japanese festival called 'Golden Week' or something... Kusooo! I was really looking forward to Thursday all week, and then I find out that I have to wait for another full week! The suspense is killing me, 'tebayo! T_T
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
To make matters worse, I watched the latest filler episode. ¬_¬ Geez, they're dragging out this shitty Star Village adventure... Well, I actually consider myself extremely lucky. After all, I've only been watching Naruto for about 2 months, in that time I have watched every single episode and caught up with the manga. But some, unfortunate souls have had to suffer terribly through about a year's worth of filler episodes, with no end in sight!Even so, I look forward to the release of every new episode. Simply because with every shit filler they release, we're one episode closer to the real stuff again.

Whoa, I just remembered! *searches for link* I found hilarious fanart, un! Revival Uchiha by duneboo. Be sure to go through all three pages, because they're all awesomely funny! XD

Anyway, the other day I wrote a One-Shot from Sakura's POV. I honestly don't know what inspired me to write it, but I think I got pissed off while I was reading a SasuNaru with major Sakura-bashing. I thought; "whoa, Sakura is so OOC in this fic!" And then I wrote this in about 20 minutes.

Title:
The New Sakura
Summary: One-Shot about Sakura's feelings as she thinks on the past, present, and the future. Hinted NaruSaku.
Warnings: Spoilers for those not past episode 135 of the anime. Set just after the Gaara Rescue mission, after the three-year time-skip.
Archived: Paper Demon (recommended), FF.Net, MediaMiner

I couldn't resist shoving some obvious NaruSaku hints in there. Her developing relationship with Naruto is a big part of Sakura's growth as a person, after all.

I don't know why, but I find it difficult to write slash fiction. I've attempted NejiNaru, SasuNaru and GaaNaru, but they've all ended up being NaruSaku! Maybe it's a sign, or something...

I spent the whole of yesterday reading ItaNaru fanfiction. If you like ItaNaru, or are just curious about it, I can start you off with links to awesome archives! XD
Firstly, ItaNaru Rantplace is an LJ community. I'm not a member, but I do check back almost every day for updates. You can mostly find ficcage here, but there is some fanart available too. ^^
Then there is Akai Kitsune, a community on FF.Net. Obviously, only ItaNaru fanfiction can be found here, but there's enough to keep you occupied for a couple of days at least.
I leave you with the face of Itachi --> T/_\T

No comments: