Friday, April 21, 2006

Naruto Forums

I took a picture of one of my rats! This is Petra, or as we usually call her, Half-Stripe. ^^;; In this picture, she's on my shoulder.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click To Full-View
This week I've spent most of my Internet time on Naruto Forums. I'm a lurker, I honestly don't want to post anything, but there's a goldmine of awesome links! Just browse the Fanclubs section, and you're sure to find cool stuff. Seriously, the day before yesterday, my Firefox window froze up, because I had so many tabs open! ^^;; Be sure to bookmark everything first, like I (luckily) did.

Sasha (who has a great deviantART gallery! ^_~) linked me to this adorable flash movie - Narultra Relax - which made me laugh! All of the Naruto characters dance to a cute little tune, even Akatsuki, Orochimaru, and the Hokages! XD This flash movie is made by Hinano.

I'm working on a Photobucket gallery of all of my favourite Naruto images/fanart. It may be ready by my next entry. However, I have a feeling that it might take me awhile, as I am determined to credit each, individual artist. In some cases this is simple, because they've signed the picture and added the URL of their website, but many people don't do this, so I have to find out for myself! Which means a lot of Googling.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So I leave you with the Yondaime, who is actually one of my favourite characters, despite the fact that he's always been dead, his name hasn't yet been revealed, and he's rumoured to be the evil Akatsuki leader (a rumour I don't believe). XD
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes. Yes it is. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Special kunai of doom!!! I must see Yondy animated along with SmexyKage!! XDD I've been whoring my pics on the Naruto forums btw! XDD

Nettie said...

Oooh, I'm just dying to see him animated! I wanna hear his sweet voice!! XDD And yay for pic-whoring! XD Don't worry, everyone should be proud of their work! :D