Monday, April 03, 2006

Easter Break Begins

It is now the Easter holidays! Yay!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Art by Kabu
I went to town with my brother yesterday, and we went into the book store. There are so many mangas there, but absolutely no Naruto! I really want at least one Naruto manga for my bookshelf, that I can treasure for life.

I've gotten into the habit of eagerly awaiting each Thursday, because it is the day the latest chapter of the Naruto manga series is released to the WWW. I just really wish Sasha would catch up on the chapters already! ¬_¬ I need someone to discuss the new developments with, dattebayo! It's really difficult to hold back spoilers, and I'm itching to post a picture here, but I can't because it would be a major spoiler for Sasha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This week, I read a hilarious fanfic called A Simple Night Out with the Guys by Maldoror. It is a One-Shot that is definitely worth reading, just be sure not to take it too seriously, huh? XD It's just a humour fic, after all.

And I found an awesome piece of Itachi fanart, no seriously, I'm crazy over this picture! It's called Return of the Morning Mist, and it's by konako, who is obviously a very brilliant artist.

Yup, once I've had some more time to explore the fandom, I'll construct a new list of my favourite Naruto fanfics. So far, I haven't found too many that are noteworthy, largely because every fanfic I've read that hasn't been a One-Shot is incomplete! So I'm still on the hunt for the perfect fanfic. It's funny, I had a much easier time finding awesome DBZ fanfiction. o_O

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH! How did I just know you'd update your blog today? XDDDD I haven't been reading the manga because there's too much fandom to explore!! LOL I've seen that Lee avatar before, creepy yes! XD ohh my name links to my DA page! Thankies for the plug!! Ya know I wonder who else reads this *shifty eyes*~
~Sasha!!!!!!!!

Nettie said...

LOL I'm sure no-one suspicious reads this!
<_<
...
>_>
Judging from the guest counter I'd say that several people a day are visiting from my PD and MM.org profile pages ... Or maybe the fanlistings that I've joined ... Or some other random place ... Who knows? ^^ Anyway, you better catch up on the manga, dattebayo! Or else! *shakes fist* XD

Anonymous said...

but but, fandom! BIG!! Explore I must!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD

Nettie said...

You're telling me! Sheesh, the fandom is so big that I'm constantly assaulted by new distractions. I'm like Jiraiya in the girl's changing rooms.

But seriously, Sash, you aren't likely to find anything in the fandom that is better than the actual manga. We aren't in the DBZ fandom anymore, after all! lol

So get your butt in gear, and read, already!! XD

Anonymous said...

>_>
<_<

*reads manga*

^^

Nettie said...

Yay!! ^^