Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sick Days

Yup, I've not been feeling very well since yesterday. I have headaches and feel pretty sick. But I'm also incredibly bored, so I just feel like constructing this blog update.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've spent the past few days reading fanfiction. And I'm actually writing a new fanfic. It's just a One-Shot, and I'm pretty much making it up as I go along. I think it's supposed to be a NejiNaru, but for whatever reason, I ended up shoving a NaruSaku dating reference in there too. If I bother to continue with it, who knows where my imagination will take this story? I may share it, if I'm happy with it when it's done. So to any NejiNaru fans out there, you may soon have another fanfic to read! Or it might turn out to be NaruSaku... Seriously, I don't know. ^^;;


Yondaime Is The Akatsuki Leader?! XD Click To View Full-Size.
I don't actually believe the rumour that the Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader. Though I do believe he is the father of Naruto. I think that the Akatsuki Leader is probably a character we've already seen or heard about, but certainly not the Yondaime... But I've got to admit; if the he was the Leader, it would be an awesome twist! XD

I just can't wait for Thursday, because the next manga chapter, 305, is coming out. Must ... See ... What ... Happens! I wonder if Kabuto is dead... o_O

Well, I'm not feeling so hot, so I'm off to bed now. Later!

No comments: