Saturday, April 15, 2006

Blind Itachi!

I read a very beautifully-written GaaNaru One-Shot yesterday. This story is called Parallels and is by the very talented writer Hajime Tsuki. Seriously, if you don't feel physically sick at the very thought of shounen-ai, you should read this fanfiction, or you'll have missed out on a moving experience. I'm not even kidding.

And this is for Akatsuki fans (like me) - Fun With Akatsuki - on Naruto Forums. There are several amusing GIF animations to watch here, which are now being made into actual episodes which you can view on YouTube. But be careful, unless you are up-to-date on the Naruto manga series, then there are major spoilers. The Fun With Akatsuki series mostly makes fun of the various popular rumours surrounding the Akatsuki organisation and its members. I personally find the episodes hilarious to the extreme, but some of the more serious Naruto fans (or simply people who can't take a joke) may have a different opinion of the series. ^^
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And now I'm going to share my latest craze - Blind Itachi. I've been obsessed ever since I visited the Blind Itachi FC on Naruto Forums. This also contains spoilers, so beware! Both Fun With Akatsuki and the Blind Itachi FC were created by the very cool OmniStrife.

Finally, here is a link to a good quiz I did today; Which Naruto Main Bishie Villain Is Your Match? I got Itachi! XD

And Now, I Wish You All A Very Happy Easter!
Remember to pig out on as much chocolate as you can get your hands on! ^^ After all, if you can't at Easter, when can you, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAWR!!!!!!!! Hey Jess, you lack . . . HATRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy fudgemonkeys! I just read that GaaNaru fic, freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THat pairing is so sweet! ^_^

Nettie said...

I love that fanfic so much, it makes me want to write something like that too. XD It's weird, I've attempted to write one GaaNaru fanfic, and one ItaNaru fanfic, but they both ended up being SasuNaru! o_0 I guess the mood needs to be 'just so'. XD