Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ramen!!

For lunch today, I went to a Japanese restaurant called Wagamama, and I had Ramen! Yay! The first time I've ever eaten Ramen! And I've got to say, it was delicious. The soup was so tasty, and the noodles were the best I've ever had! And it had loads of seafood with it, and even half a boiled egg, just like the Ramen Naruto eats! Getting the hang of using chopsticks was a little hard at first. So I did a Naruto, and ate it super-fast before anything could fall out of the chopsticks. ^^ But it was really filling, I couldn't even finish it. I don't know how Naruto gets through several bowls of that stuff just in one sitting! o_O
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In other news, I've been reading a SasuNaru fanfic called This Way To The Stars by cookie. It is a very well-written story, set in a high-school environment. I especially love it because it has some cute NejiNaru and GaaNaru moments too. ^^ And Naruto's best friends, Kiba and Shikamaru, are just hilarious! There is some Sakura-bashing, mind you. Something I don't normally care for, but in this story it's well-deserved! XD So if you're a yaoi fan, then check it out. It's certainly one of the best fanfics that I have found so far, and the author seems dedicated too.

As for fanart - Fear My Sharingan by Abbisy. This is a very awesome picture of Kakashi! ^^ So far, this is the only piece of Naruto fanart that she has submitted to Paper Demon, but I think there will be more soon.

Well, until next time! ... Sorry, but Sasha persuaded me to do this, she told me that I'd never ended a blog entry like this ... So ...
*combusts*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COMBUSTING IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could have brought me back some Ramen you know!! *shakes crayon at you*

Nettie said...

Aww, sorry Sash but it's soup with noodles. not the kind of thing you can bring back in a doggy bag! heh heh! Oh well, next time we'll go there together! XD