Friday, April 07, 2006

Hermit-Mode

I watched Naruto re-runs in my room all day. I didn't go out because the weather's been nasty. All cold, cloudy and pissing it down for most of the day. And honestly, this kind of weather sets me into immediate 'Hermit-Mode'. I'm not leaving the house, dattebayo!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is a page out of a doujinshi I read. Click to full-view. Remember; read from right to left! It's from Japan, after all!

I just read the latest chapter of the Naruto manga, chapter 302. It's not a bad chapter, but ... It's just too short! I wait for a whole week just for a couple of pages that take me less than 2 minutes to read! Oh well, I guess it's all part of the fun really, the anticipation.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ItaNaru Cuteness!! *fangirl scream*
While browsing dA, I came across the really brilliant gallery of rurounigochan, who made three hilarious and totally adorable comic strips called Roomies: Akatsuki.
Here are the links:-
Roomies: Akatsuki 01 (out of milk)
Roomies: Akatsuki 02 (changing a lightbulb)
Roomies: Akatsuki 03 (Animal Planet)

I've also just finished watching filler episode 179, and Jesus Christ, they're even running out of shitty ideas. I mean, having people burst randomly into song? o_O I nearly fell out of my chair!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hides from update* MWHAHAHAAHAHA!! Ohhhh g'ah LOL 179 was strange!!!!! But i love the new themes!!!!! XDDDD umm don't feel lonely Jess!!!!!!!! *comforts with snakes on a plane*

Nettie said...

I like the new themes too! ^^ And I'm sure I'll get over this loneliness soon enough ... And thanks for the snakes on a plane, yeah! XD

Anonymous said...

Well I read the whole manga, dattebayo! ^_^ ANd I just realised that it was Itachi in that avatar XDDD strange pairings rule! XDDD

Nettie said...

That's good, now I can share some theories with you! ^^ And yes, it is an ItaNaru avvie! I do like to ship weird couples every now and then. XD

Anonymous said...

Heh, ItaNaru, huh? XD
I'm more of a SasuNaru fangirl, but pretty much any NarUKE pairing is adorable. >//w//<