Sunday, May 14, 2006

Le Slideshow

Yeah, it even feels too early for an update... But I'm really bored right now. I just felt like composing a big-ass update.

I made this small slideshow on ImageShack. Enjoy!

I did figure out what was wrong with Windows Movie Maker, but I can't be bothered to sort it out. I'd have to change settings for when I wanted to make a movie, and then switch them back afterwards, it's just far too troublesome! So I said; "Fuck it! I'll do it the easy way." And I did. ^_^ I've credited where I could. If you know the artist of a picture that I haven't credited, then please tell me so I can edit their name in! XD

Since the last blog entry, I've just been reading Doujinshi. Oh, I found some good stuff, alright. Seriously, if you like SasuNaru, then you should check out SasuxNaru.is.Love Scanlations. I sifted through everything, and my Doujinshi folder is twice as big now. Heh heh!

Today I requested, and was granted, a Naruto library on Paper Demon. So far, my One-Shot, The New Sakura, is the only fanfic in there! ^^;; I guess this gives me an obligation to beef it up a bit more. So I'm going to try my best to write some more One-Shots. The new one I'm working on, Kyuubi Rage (temporary title?), is going well, and I hope to complete it soon.

I've been hanging around RADIO.BLOG.CLUB a lot recently. It's good because my computer sometimes buggers up when I'm listening to music on Media Player at the same time as doing other things. But by listening to my fave tunes in an extra Firefox window, I don't need to worry about that. Here's a link to my favourite songs at the mo - My Playlist. I have all of these tracks in my music folder, but like I said, it's less troublesome to listen to them on RADIO.BLOG.CLUB. It's also a pretty cool place, because you can search for any track you want and listen to it right there.

Well, I can't resist sharing this short Doujinshi. It's a SasuNaru, but it mostly features Itachi and Kisame in their Naruto-stalking. It is very funny! XD Remember, it's a Doujinshi translated from Japanese, so read from right to left. Click each thumbnail to view full-size.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This was downloaded from SasuxNaru.is.Love Scanlations! ^_^

Actually, over the last few days, I feel that I've had my fill of shounen-ai! o.O Well, for now at least. The boys love craving will probably return with a vengence to this fangirl in no time! XD But in the mean time, I find myself browsing the NaruSaku fandom, the only het couple that I actively ship. For an absolute ton of NaruSaku fanart check out the NarutoXSakura ImageShack PhotoBlog. And of course, visit the site that made the image gallery - Heaven & Earth, a fansite dedicated to NaruSaku. Now, I've got to admit, it's not a grand website. It could do with a lot of work. But for now at least, it's all NaruSaku shippers have got really... Which is kind of depressing. Hopefully, as the NaruSaku relationship develops in the manga and anime, there'll be more supporters of it. I know that it's canon! It is going to happen, you SasuSaku shippers just watch! >=D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update update update!!!! Yay!!! That slideshow is so cool! But I just cracked up laughing at the last pic! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ^_~ Sounds like you've been rael busy! It's cool you got that whole section on PD for naruto! ^_^ and now I check out radioblog!

Nettie said...

LOL I knew you'd love the last picture. ^_~ Beware my radio playlist! XD I like some pretty weird music. Heh heh! I'm just about to finish off the last tiny bit of The Omen's update. Whew! I hope I get it done by tonight! XD