Thursday, May 25, 2006

Harassed Sasuke


I'm in a good mood so I made this random Naruto slideshow in celebration. Enjoy! It has a few shounen-ai kind of pictures in it. I couldn't resist adding two of my favourite ItaNaru pics.
The Following Paragraph Contains Manga Spoilers For Chapter 308!
Awesome! So Sai saved Naruto. Well, at least it wasn't Yamato. That would've been a bit of a boring rescue in my opinion. And another of those rare conversations with the Kyuubi was the last thing I'd expected from this chapter! And my God! Sasuke is inside Naruto's mind?! o_O So he knows about the Kyuubi, but what's he going to do about it? And why the hell did he poke it in the nose?! At first I figured that it looked like he was trying to keep Kyuubi away from Naruto... It's certainly a turn-around from when the Kyuubi was using Sasuke as bait for Naruto to unleash the demon. Aww, I feel sorry for Sakura. She didn't get to do jack shit, even though she tried. It would be so awesome if she surprised everyone and could fight Sasuke one on one, even for a little while. And so much for Yamato, huh? Heh heh! So no snake action from Sasuke yet. Maybe in the next chapter? Gosh, I can't wait now!

This week I've been very lucky indeed when it comes to finding good fanfiction. I found a SasuNaru fanfic recommendations site - C.O.L.L.I.D.E.! It has links to some very good stories. Currently I'm reading Underneath the Underneath by Shivvlan. It is sequel to Skinless, which has some of the best fight scenes I've ever read. Seriously, this story strongly reminded me of Sasuke's fight against Orochimaru in the Forest of Death, it's that good. And Naruto and Sasuke's relationship in these two fanfics is a very believable one. Both are kept in perfect character.
Sakura playing mother to Sasuke and Naruto. D'aww!
My desktop at the moment.
And now for a rant. It's about those (very insensitive) Sasuke fans, who say that Naruto and Sakura are being "stupid and selfish" in their pursuit of their lost comrade. Some unbelievably moronic people say that since Sasuke has stated several times that he doesn't want to be followed, his team-mates should respect his wishes and leave him be. Hellooo! You people do know what the hell Sasuke has gotten himself into, don't you? Not only has he betrayed Konoha, and his friends, he's willing to give up his body to Orochimaru! That guy is going to take over your beloved Sasuke-kun's body, and turn him into a pasty-faced child-molester! Of course Naruto and Sakura want to save him from this fate! They're his friends and team-mates, for crying out loud! Seriously, anyone who would let a friend throw away his/her life, and not even attempt to stop them is the worst kind of person imaginable! Like Naruto said; "Someone who doesn't even save a friend can hardly become Hokage."
Having said that, harassed Sasuke does make for good crack.
Harassed Sasuke-kuuuun!
Poor Sasuke! He just wants to be left alone! XD

No comments: