Friday, June 30, 2006

SasuNaru Slideshow

I live! Really sorry for failing to update yesterday, I had a horrendous 24-hour bug. Seriously, I woke up at 7am in the morning dry heaving and unable to move. But I'm all better now! In fact, I feel great!
Enjoy! ^_^
Ah, there's nothing like SasuNaru to start a blog update.
Disclaimer: I take no credit for the art.
Naruto and its characters belong to Kishimoto.


**Chapter 313 Spoilers**

When I read it first time yesterday I was so ill that I just didn't understand what the fuck had happened to the Jinchuuriki girl. I mean, one second she's gone into her full Nibi stage and is ready to kick some Hidan butt, and the next she's bleeding profusely and hanging from a wall by by a stake through her hands. I was too sick to take much of this in, and thus I can't bring myself to enjoy this chapter very much, even when I re-read it now.

I soon realised that the people on NF were just as confused as me. But why are so many people assuming she's dead? o_O Yugito has to be alive for the Biju to be extracted from her body. Also, there are some little lines around her body which indicate trembling. She's badly injured, but most certainly alive.
Movement Lines Around Yugito's Body
I'm really not sure if she will play a sigificant role in upcoming events. Kishi is just too unpredictable.

So it seems like their next target is Naruto. Strange, I thought Kisame and Itachi were assigned to Naruto. Maybe they've already captured two other Jinchuuriki. And are Kakuzu and Hidan taking Yugito with them to Fire Country? Or will they organise another Biju extraction before leaving for Konoha?
Do Not Mess With HerDo Not Mess With Naruto!
Pissed Off Jinchuuriki Déjà Vu.
Coloured by
Batanga
Hidan is some kind of religious freak. I think I like Kakuzu better, he's far more straightforward. Hidan is kind of annoying. Those two don't seem to like each other at all, they're rude to each other, unlike Deidara and Sasori or Itachi and Kisame.

And then there's that weird thing going on with Shikamaru and Asuma. God, I was pissed when Kurenai interrupted Kakashi and Asuma's conversation. My opinion of her has irrationally dropped as a result of this. And no, I feel no shame in admitting it.
**End of Spoilers**

I hope some of you found my Fic Rec List useful. I spent quite a long time on it. I'll keep it up-to-date, but if you notice any broken or incorrect links, please inform me so I can fix them.
You can check back on the Rec List using the link in the sidebar -->
SasuNaru Doujinshi StyleSasuNaru SleepyItaNaru
100x100, avs by me, art not. Use freely.

Not much to add to that, really. I've shared all of my favourite fanfics, my opinion of the latest chapter, the icons I made, and the slideshow. So I guess I'll leave you with a picture of my current desktop.
My KakaIru Desktop
It's KakaIru! *le gasp* I usually avoid this couple because it weirds me out, but this picture is just magnificent. So brilliant that I made it my wallpaper. Notice the Yondaime's robe is wrapped around baby Naruto. So tragic and beautiful. *sniffle* Sorry, thinking about Yondaime always makes me sad. I sure hope Naruto finds out about his father one of these days. I can't wait to see his reaction. Heh heh!

No comments: